Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

My company shipped a parcel to a repeated customer from USA through TNT, however, my customer told me that he just rec'd half of the products that he ordered and discovered bottom side of the box was opened and re-tapped again. I reported the case to TNT HK but the customer service simply told me that they did not discover any damage in the box and they don't even try to investigate it seriously.

Later on they told us to purchase insurance in the future in order to avoid the same thing from happening. The worst customer service that i have encountered so far.

I don't recommend anyone to use TNT in the future, if yes, take your own risk cuz they have tones of excuses if something happen.

This reviewer shared experience about "missing stuffs inside the parcel" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $220. evonchow is overall dissatisfied with Tnt Express. The most disappointing about tnt express shipping service at Tnt Express was uncaring attitude Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Royal Mail that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tnt Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Tnt Express to other companies on our site.

Comments