Isleworth, Hounslow

They collected the shipment and now it is stuck in some Leige or somewhere and they are not even sure when it will get delivered!

These people are liars, they can't deliver in the time they promise! Just don't trust them.

Avoid using their service if you are sending documents as a matter of urgency. Looks like lot of people have struggled with them. It is my mistake that I didn't go through their reviews.

I thought what could go wrong with a parcel company which is reputed. Now I realise that I should have used someone else even though their expected delivery date is later than TNT.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tnt Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Royal Mail that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tnt Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Tnt Express to other companies on our site.

Comments