100% full Not resolved

I sent the consignment from TNT liverpool UK to netherlands on 12 june 2015.i have been informed it lost on 23 june 2015.

On 25 june tnt uk informed the consignment has been found &i also confirmed the consigment is mine by email with pictures.Now i just been informed the consignment lost again, but from 25 june to 3 aug.i tried to find it by calling &mails to TNT UK, whatever no one replied my mails, even TNT don't want to call me back, have been told i should find the right employee for helping by myself.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Hwh711010 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service is awful and uncaring attitude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of tnt express lost and found department and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Tnt Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tnt express lost and found department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tnt Express. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Royal Mail.

Had an Experience with Tnt Express?

Comments

Fedex - Thoughtless Customer Service Fedex "FedEx - Thoughtless, pathetic service, no care for customer Left this box was left on the front porch in the pouring rain with nothing covering it..." Read more Uship - Pitbull Puppies Review from San Lorenzo, California uShip "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..." Read more Ceva Logistics - Worst experience ever in getting a product delivered Ceva Logistics "This is the worst experience I have ever had in getting an item delivered. Ever. Period. I do not understand how they are still in business. Everything is wrong, from..." Read more Ups Store - UPS Package Lost / Stolen by UPS Empoyees Ups Store "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more