Kenai, Alaska
1.3
Turnaround Time

I bought a guitar from a guy in Australia.The guitar was made in the Netherlands so the duty tax should have been 5% not 10% which is what they billed me for.

Also should have been the value of the guitar, not what I paid. Also in addition to a $15 fee there was another $15 charge for who knows what. They would not answer the phone and wouldn't answer my questions through email. So I mailed them a cashiers check for the 5% duty and $15 fee.

Now two years later I've gotten a bill from a collection agency for the full amount. I've long since thrown away the stub from the cashiers check I mailed them and I have no way to prove I got it or they cashed it.

The collection agency won't respond to me either.TNT is the worst shipping company EVER.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of uncaring attitude and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of tnt express international shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Tnt Express needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tnt express international shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tnt Express. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Royal Mail.

Had an Experience with Tnt Express?

Comments