There web site rarely works, they never answer the phone even after waiting on hold for an hour

Stay away from this company don't even give them a try

Read the other comments from ripped of and frustrated customers, I don't understand how a company like this is allowed to stay in business.

Hopefully they will close there doors forever and not be allowed to start up again, they are like a Nigerian scam ripping people off and giving them nothing

Not sure why I have to write a 100 words, stay away, stay away, stay. stay away, stay away, stay away

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tnt Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Royal Mail that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tnt Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Tnt Express to other companies on our site.

Comments

Not sure why TNT are getting such a bad reputation in the USA - I have my own company based in the UK and they have been excellent at sending all my orders worldwide.Everything arrives on time and at a good price.

As for UPS - I would not touch them with barge pole!

Every time I have used UPS, they have been completely incompetent and extremely unhelpful - 5 parcels have now gone missing and I will never use UPS again.

When you call them, you get someone based in the USA who has a very poor grasp of the geography of the rest of the world!Very unprofessional and completely uncaring and unwilling to help - terrible customer service!

to Anonymous Shanghai, Shanghai, China #1349563

Tnt has proven to be very unreliable for me...Their website has been off the grid for a few days now...

I can't even locate amy mail which had been in transit now for 3 weeks... I did call their customer service and got no reasonable response.. Was just asked by them to keep waiting...

I have been waiting for 2 extra week..And o solution in site..