There web site rarely works, they never answer the phone even after waiting on hold for an hour

Stay away from this company don't even give them a try

Read the other comments from ripped of and frustrated customers, I don't understand how a company like this is allowed to stay in business.

Hopefully they will close there doors forever and not be allowed to start up again, they are like a Nigerian scam ripping people off and giving them nothing

Not sure why I have to write a 100 words, stay away, stay away, stay. stay away, stay away, stay away

Product or Service Mentioned: Tnt Express Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 23, 2016.

Comments

Not sure why TNT are getting such a bad reputation in the USA - I have my own company based in the UK and they have been excellent at sending all my orders worldwide. Everything arrives on time and at a good price.

As for UPS - I would not touch them with barge pole!

Every time I have used UPS, they have been completely incompetent and extremely unhelpful - 5 parcels have now gone missing and I will never use UPS again.

When you call them, you get someone based in the USA who has a very poor grasp of the geography of the rest of the world! Very unprofessional and completely uncaring and unwilling to help - terrible customer service!

to Anonymous Shanghai, Shanghai, China #1349563

Tnt has proven to be very unreliable for me... Their website has been off the grid for a few days now...

I can't even locate amy mail which had been in transit now for 3 weeks... I did call their customer service and got no reasonable response.. Was just asked by them to keep waiting...

I have been waiting for 2 extra week.. And o solution in site..