Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

TNT had screwed up with customs, I had to pay double the Taxes and duties. I did pay all those high amounts ending up paying more than what merchandise costs, but then the goods are still not received I am currently waiting forever for my goods to be delivered.

I have tried to call, email, even Facebook or twitter handle, nothing helped me.

I`m left with opening a case for this as now it appears to be fraudulent transaction and extortion. I will never recommend TNT services to anyone in my life and please if you reading this do not hesitate to use other services unless if you really want to be screwed up.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $386. Palesa is overall dissatisfied with Tnt Express. The most disappointing about tnt express customer care at Tnt Express was customer clearing Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Royal Mail that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tnt Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Tnt Express to other companies on our site.

Comments

They charge a lot on customs, I never paid custom fees with DHL.

I was supposed to get my order two weeks back, now they are telling me order it's at customs.