1.7
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Had a package shipped thru TNT and the package arrived before estimated arrival which was good but everything goes downhill from there. Package status says receiver contacted for customs instructions which never happened; no communication whatever.

Then I make a followup then get a reply of the charges and they want to upgrade my package value from 300usd to 650usd just because they don't believe my package is only worth 300usd. So i show them proof of invoice and adjust it but in both cases their computation does not add up to the correct amount. These people need to go back to school and study mathematics. Anyhow when we agreed on the amount I ask for estimated delivery of the package and they said they would get back to me.

As expected, no communication and I get a note from local post office saying my package arrived and I need to go to the office to pick it up plus another fee I need to pay. I paid for door to door service and I need to pickup the package?!

So many hidden fees and charges with TNT and they don't understand the meaning of customer relations. Will avoid them in the future.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tnt Express Door-to-door Delivery Service.

Comments