Their charges on international shipments is twice as expensive as with DHL or fedex. I should read the reviews before shipping with them.

They were even late. The schedule should be before Oct 19. But they called about the charges on Oct 24 and they will ship it(domestic) after I settle the amount. I should have went with DHL or EMS.

The items I bought is just 25 dollars but I will be paying almost 3 times that amount for the duties and their charges excluding the shipping cost.

I will not ship with them again. I learned my lesson and I will surely inform my acquaintances about this so that they won't have the same mistakes.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tnt Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Royal Mail that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tnt Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Tnt Express to other companies on our site.

Comments