I am attempting to ship an item from Australia to Toronto.

Staff dropped the item off at a TNT collection office in Australia and then flew home. It got to Sydney fine but a week later it was still sitting in Sydney. No information from TNT and nothing on the tracking site. After some digging, I finally got the Toronto office to look into it and they said "yes, it was sitting in Sydney" but they didnt know why? 3 days later, still nothing from them. Finally, with much effort I was put in touch with someone lamebrained *** looking after the issue. They said the shipment had a battery in it and TNT/Aust wouldnt ship until they knew what it was. I told her it was a standard lead-gel battery like the ones used for many years in laptops. But, they wanted harardouz material documents completed even though the airlines accept these batteries as non-hazardous and we provided documents to this effect. We did supply the documents they requested and it took 5 days for them to confirm receipt and that they had sent to TNT/Aust.

Now 5 days later and the shipment is still sitting in Sydney and no word from TNT!

an absolutely upbelievably incompentent company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tnt Express Delivery Service.

Comments