Tnt Express - Very bad experience with TNT
I had a bad experience with TNT.As I was not at home, without trying to contact me for a postponed delivery, the person just dumped the parcels over the gate on the ground in the garden.
It had been raining that morning and the ground was moist. In addition, each parcel containing 15 books, the dumping of the parcels above each other damaged some books.
The next day, I met the person delivering a second batch of parcels. He had started to dump again one parcel above the gate.
I told him that this was not a way to deliver parcels and that I would complain, and he said he did not care.
Asking for his name, he told me "just say number 193".
There does not seem to be possible to file a complaint on their site.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. ..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."