Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I had a bad experience with TNT.As I was not at home, without trying to contact me for a postponed delivery, the person just dumped the parcels over the gate on the ground in the garden.

Related: Tnt Express - TNT Sucks!

It had been raining that morning and the ground was moist. In addition, each parcel containing 15 books, the dumping of the parcels above each other damaged some books.

The next day, I met the person delivering a second batch of parcels. He had started to dump again one parcel above the gate.

I told him that this was not a way to deliver parcels and that I would complain, and he said he did not care.

Asking for his name, he told me "just say number 193".

There does not seem to be possible to file a complaint on their site.

I didn't like: Bad delivery service damaging the goods, Bad attitude of the delivery person.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Tnt Express?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lbc Express - Delivery Service Review Lbc Express "good day i have concern with my transaction last april 16,2017 to LBC EXPRESS visayas avenue branch i have sent a cellphone going to samar calbayog city without damage.But last..." Read more Aramex - Not delivered my courier Aramex "Worst courier company ever. They are holding my courier since 22 April and it is still there. Other courier company handed over my courier on 22 April in Gurgaon. It..." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more UPS left 4 packages in the snow at the end of my driveway Ups "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more ChristianMingle - Lots of scammers ChristianMingle "CM is no different than any other dating website except the radical nut cases. There are a few good men, but overall it's a huge waste of time, energy and..." Read more