Tnt Express - Very bad experience with TNT
I had a bad experience with TNT.As I was not at home, without trying to contact me for a postponed delivery, the person just dumped the parcels over the gate on the ground in the garden.
It had been raining that morning and the ground was moist. In addition, each parcel containing 15 books, the dumping of the parcels above each other damaged some books.
The next day, I met the person delivering a second batch of parcels. He had started to dump again one parcel above the gate.
I told him that this was not a way to deliver parcels and that I would complain, and he said he did not care.
Asking for his name, he told me "just say number 193".
There does not seem to be possible to file a complaint on their site.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "I have tried writing Emirates Air line for the past 2 months with no logical respond from them, I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open..."
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."