Featured Not resolved

I had a bad experience with TNT.As I was not at home, without trying to contact me for a postponed delivery, the person just dumped the parcels over the gate on the ground in the garden.

It had been raining that morning and the ground was moist. In addition, each parcel containing 15 books, the dumping of the parcels above each other damaged some books.

The next day, I met the person delivering a second batch of parcels. He had started to dump again one parcel above the gate.

I told him that this was not a way to deliver parcels and that I would complain, and he said he did not care.

Asking for his name, he told me "just say number 193".

There does not seem to be possible to file a complaint on their site.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Tnt Express and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about tnt express delivery service at Tnt Express was bad delivery service damaging the goods and bad attitude of the delivery person Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Royal Mail that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Tnt Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Tnt Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tnt Express?

Comments