Tnt Express - Very bad experience with TNT
I had a bad experience with TNT.As I was not at home, without trying to contact me for a postponed delivery, the person just dumped the parcels over the gate on the ground in the garden.
It had been raining that morning and the ground was moist. In addition, each parcel containing 15 books, the dumping of the parcels above each other damaged some books.
The next day, I met the person delivering a second batch of parcels. He had started to dump again one parcel above the gate.
I told him that this was not a way to deliver parcels and that I would complain, and he said he did not care.
Asking for his name, he told me "just say number 193".
There does not seem to be possible to file a complaint on their site.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."